Today the world welcomed the newest addition to our family. Hayden Renae was born at 10:44am. She came into the world weighing 6 lbs 15 oz. and 19 inches long. Mom and baby are doing well. People say she has my nose. We'll have to wait and see. Pictures are coming as soon as I can download them. Stephanie said she picked a heck of a day to come. There were severe thunderstorms in the area not to mention the few funnel clouds spotted in the city to the west of us and in the town in which we live. I think I may have driven through them to get home to take a nap and rest a little while mom and baby did the same at the hospital. All are safe though.
Rich, Stephanie and Hayden
Thursday, August 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment