Tuesday, August 28, 2007

What Day is It?

Ok, so it's been a couple of days since I sent out pics and an updated on what's going on. Here's the latest. Hayden had her first Dr. appointment yesterday. She had jaundice leaving the hospital on Saturday and her levels were rising as of Sunday night. But good news...the Dr. says that her levels are dropping and that once they drop they don't rise again. On the lighter side of things, Stephanie had a phone call from her sister, Sara, from Ohio. Sara mentioned that she hadn't talk to us in awhile and was dying to know what's going on. Stephanie's response was "Wait, what day is this?" I think the sleep deprivation is starting to hit her. It does get easier, right? Till next time.

Rich, Stephanie, & Hayden

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Rich and Steph
Congradulations!!
I finally got to see the baby pictures...she is adorable. You guys did good!!!! I hope to see her soon. I do have to say she does look like her daddy. (sorry steph)

Anonymous said...

HI RICHIE AND STEPHANIE
THE PICTURES ARE BEAUTIFUL THE BABY THAT IS. YOU WILL HAVE MANY
HAPPY MOMENTS LOVE AUNT CAROL AND UNCLE GEORGE